Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Amazing art

I came across this art today and was blown away as the artist uses only bic pens. I am a horrible student. I like to learn, but I can't sit still for the life of me. I kept all of my old notebooks from both undergraduate and graduate school, and if you were to flip through them, you might find more doodles in the margins than notes on the lines. However, I'm not only a horrible student, I'm also a pretty crappy artist. My drawings suck. They were usually of waves, or mountains, or islands. As a matter of fact they always had to do with where I would rather be...
I know how hard drawing with a bic pen is, but praise God that I am not as a good of an artist as this guy, because then there is no way I would have ever taken any notes if I could draw like this.

If you click on the picture you will go to his webpage, but he is an artist, and some of his drawings may be NSFW.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

That really is cool. It's like the guy who does that with etch-o-sketches.

Cheers.

(PS - nathangann.com)