Sunday, May 14, 2006
In the church people ought to find trust, commitment, the development of self-identity, and growth in one’s understanding of what it means to be a Christian in relationship with others.
How can we bless those who do us evil?
Why should we bless those who do us evil?
Right click here to download mp3 of the service.
Posted by Ryan at 12:13 PM
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Sunday, May 07, 2006
1. Is this passage offensive to women?
Is this passage offensive to the world?
2. Is “submitting” an offensive verb?
3. Are wedding vows offensive to women? To the world?
4. Is it possible for a husband to be considerate and respectful and still demand her to submit?
5. What is the effect of calling husbands and wives co-heirs?
Why do you think that this isn’t usually the stressed aspect of this verse?
Posted by Ryan at 9:19 AM